How to Make Monogrammed Easter Eggs - Easy Peasy

How to make custom monogrammed decorated Easter eggs. Fast and easy... 



First you must start with hard boiled eggs that are dry and around room temperature.

I cut vinyl stickers on my Cricut Electronic Cutting Machine
in 1" and 2" heights.  I did mostly letters plus a few fun shapes.  If you don't have a cutter, you could also buy letter stickers at a craft store. 



I put my stickers onto the hard boiled eggs.  I made sure they were adhered well.  The stickers are hard to see in the picture below, so I outlined the "D" so you could see one of them clearly.


I purchased a $2.00 Paas Easter Egg Coloring Kit and that is all I used to color them.

I put an egg into each color and waited just a couple of minutes for the color to take.



I used the egg carton to space the eggs out while they dried.


I waited about a half an hour for the color to completely dry and then I removed the stickers.




I love the finished results... Simple and beautiful colored eggs with wonderful charm and character!




I wish you and yours many blessings!

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana