My First Blog Video (Yikes).. Craft Room Makeover Update

I have decided to start making videos to better show you my decorating and DIY projects as I work on them and reveal them.  I will still have photos of my projects, but also video updates so you can fully see and hear about what I am working on.  

Yesterday I decided to shoot a sample video to see if I was even capable of creating something interesting without stuttering all over the place (lol)... I didn't plan on my first attempt at making a video to be something I would actually publish...  Hence, the hair in a ponytail with a baseball cap and lack of makeup.  I was not necessarily what I would call  "camera ready".  But since I surprised myself that I actually could talk to the camera and make sense...  I decided to go ahead and post my first video.  

Today I figured out how to made a few little edits to the video, created a YouTube Channel and posted the video on both my YouTube channel and here on my blog.  I feel so accomplished :)

My YouTube Channel is also called "Anyone Can Decorate".  I have posted just the one video so far... To view my first video and view the makeover that has been going on in my craft room just click below.   Note: If you click the title at the top of the video it will open a larger version of the video on a separate YouTube page.  


If for some reason you can't see the video... you can click this link to see it: my first YouTube video

In the video I mentioned that I would post the links for the ribbon organizer and tool organizers that I love so much... So if anyone is looking for those items, here are the links to them:  Ribbon Organizer and Tool Organizer.

I'm so excited about my entire craft room.  It is currently about half way done and is still a work in progress... but so far I am loving it!
I would love it if you would subscribe to my new YouTube channel to catch all of my future content.
Until next time,

Happy decorating!

Diana

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the mini tour and I can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane :) Hope you are doing well!

      Delete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana